Friday, June 12, 2020

9 Veggies





Since we started having a weekly delivery of farm veggies it has been a battle to use them all even if it is a fun battle. I have requested every other week deliveries.

Today I managed to use nine different veggies in lunch.
  • Stuffed peppers using scallions
  • Mashed potato with broccoli, cauliflower, cream and butter
  • Tossed salad with cuke, radishes and tomatoes
I still have more cauliflower, lettuce, courgettes, onions, tomatoes, salad, aubergine and radishes to go.

I see a slow pot cooker filled with whatever veggie I can grab with a small piece of beef and a veggie spaghetti sauce in our future.

Today after eating, I remembered there was a website https://www.supercook.com/#/recipes that you give the ingredients you have and they figure out a way to use them. I tested what I still have and there are some good ideas.

Super Cook you and I are going to be good friends.


No comments: