Saturday, June 06, 2020

Peace

With the battles going on for human dignity it is hard not to be discouraged at the cruelty and unfairness of man to man.

I treated myself to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGS7SpI7obY which I listen to periodically when I need a reminder of greatness in my fellow men.

Mandala says that "It is music and dancing that makes me at peace with the world."

Johnny Clegg brought black and whites together through his music.

Both men are gone.

We need more like them.


1 comment:

Vallypee said...

My heroes, both. I watch this video frequently too. Johnny Clegg was part of my youth and his music and personality were beacons for me in my twenties. This video with his own hero is so magical. What wonderful men...both gone too soon. Madiba should have lived forever.