Monday, April 08, 2013

Baby nightmare

There was a blackboard in the window of the entrance to the restaurant Marronniers reading

Fermé
4 Ever

No. Antonio or Fred or Mohammed, any of the staff would have warned us. We go there at least once a week for their lunch special. We eat their special dinner which is as good as any of my family ever made. Easter dinner there was wonderful.

Never again would I have their pumpkin soup with truffle oil or their gazpacho or their pizza with aubergine and basil. No, no, no.

Then I heard birds singing and woke up.

Whew.

Just to make sure I checked out their specials of the week.

They are still there.




1 comment:

Karyn said...

noooooo... my blood pressure is rising; and then I read the rest of your post; whew, status quo. I beg you not to share Marronniers nightmares, again. The frequency of your visits represent the normality of life in Geneva. Cheers :)