Saturday, April 06, 2013

Dumb, dumb, dumb

For a smart woman, I, some times, can be dumb.

There were three programs on at the same time this morning. Although I don't ordinarily put on the TV in the morning but I was feeling lazy. Channel flipping (at one time I threw away remotes so I wouldn't channel surf) I came across three programs all that I wanted to watch. Frustration.

1. Time Team, a British show that does three day digs. They were looking for the relics of a copper mine from Elizabethan times in the Lake District.

2. A history program which include information on Mary Wollenstoncraft.

3. A BBC debate on whether the UK should stay in the European Union.

None of that is the dumb part. I didn't think to hit the record button.

Sigh...at least many of the Time Team shows are on youtube.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Can you get the BBC iPlayer online in Switzerland? Worth a look if you can as you can usually watch BBC programmes for a week afterwards - but it may not be available outside the UK.