Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My to do list

View details

My daughter walked into my bedroom at 8:47 and saw me still in bed, reading. "Now that's the way a retiree should behave."

I was just postponing my to do list and enjoying a last snuggle on a gray, wanting-to-rain day. I didn't tell her what the rest of the day would be like. I hope by the time I crawl back into bed tonight with the book I'll have checked off most of my to do list.

  • Bill clients for May
  • Work on novel...we know Janet knows Rod's alive. Annie found out and now she has to decide to go against her friend's interest and tell Roger.
  • Work on vendor database
  • Finish getting medical stuff to insurance company
  • Make minestrone soup (perfect day for it and we've lots of leftovers to add without making the other soup we do with leftovers Soupe de la Poubelle.
  • Go through emails...only about 50 but when the newsletter is released it will double.
  • Physio for back and neck--hope to walk if it isn't pouring: good thinking time and exercise
  • Go to bank (across from physio)
  • Watch the Chase
  • Watch Max Keiser
  • Maybe watch commentaries on the new BBC Sherlock Holmes (or not)
  • Sort laundry
  • Make appointment to have my hair trimmed 
  • Continue to enlist Roundtable candidates for newsletter
Except for sending bills I like everything on the list I'm doing.

 Looking at the list, it doesn't seem quite so bad. And besides, no one ever gave me The Retirees Manual.



No comments: