Friday, December 02, 2016

News

I've been a news junkie for years.

However, I've just unfriended a number of news and faux news sites on Facebook.

I can't take the vitriol on either side, the immediate labeling cutting off all chances of a solution.

After the election fiasco, I trust none of them.

This doesn't mean I won't read news or listen to news.

My preferred sites are:
  • rt.com
  • Al Jazeeera
  • France 24
  • BBC
  • The Guardian
  • Le Monde
  • Washington Post less now after the Amazon guy took over
  • Tribune de Genève
And I will go into other nationality sites in Israel, Palestine, India, China, Japan, etc. depending on the issue. I just need them in French or English, and if desperate I will fight with the German.

I think I need cute kitten and puppy articles for a while. Maybe I'll be able to reduce my blood pressure medicine.




No comments: