Sunday, October 26, 2014

Dear NSA again

I know I haven't written for a while, but you can see through my webcam and from my social media sites and emails that I've been in the mountains.

However, I had a dream about your power. Well not just your power, but also about the increasing police brutality in the States.

In the dream Rick and I were walking along a construction site...a road construction site. We had to cross a narrow a wooden bridge.

I'd been trying to explain to him about some blue dishes.

A policewoman came up and stomped me hard on the foot.

We said nothing because she frightened us.

I limped away onto a normal city street complaining.

Rick warned me to be careful what I said because the (meaning you) were listening everywhere.

The next day when Julia was reading the paper I saw this in the upper right hand corner.


Donna-Lane NELSON née BOUDREAU, fine CHF9 for badmouthing the police.

I woke before I could pay it. 



No comments: