Thursday, October 02, 2014

Time to pack up

Our last night in North America.

It's been a good trip.

I fell in love withMontreal and hope to come back often.

I really like living in a multi lingual environment. Of course Rick considers Bostonian a second language.

One of my last acts was to buy flowers to apologize for walking in on the woman down the hall Sunday night. We'd been told by the BnB the door would be opened, so we opened 1501 to find dirty dishes and a very startled med student. She passed the exam she had been studying for when we interrupted her, she told me.

A look at our reservation form showed we should have been in 1510.

We will be in Geneva for a few days to go to the Local pumpkin festival, see friends before leaving for Stuttgart and an il Divo concert, Koln and Amsterdam.

And I'll be reunited with my beloved laptop.

No comments: