Thursday, October 16, 2014

Dear NSA

Good morning from rainy Amsterdam...

I know you're able to follow everything I do from my laptop and my smart phone.

You must be bored out of your gourd with my smart phone. I hate the bloody thing and most of the time it stays in my drawer at home. I won't even give out the number because I don't want anyone to call me. They can send me an email.

I'll use my dumb phone not because of you, but because only a select few have the number. As for the other things I could use my smart phone for, I have my iPad.

Of course, I've read you have embedded tracking devices in my iPad.

What I haven't heard is if you've embedded tracking devices in my Kindle?

In case I haven't you might want to know that I've just down loaded James Risen's Pay any Price.

On Oct. 14 he was interviewed on www.democracynow.org and what he had to say about freedom of the press, whistleblowers and the war.

So in case you missed what I'm up to, I wanted to help you out.

I hope it is not raining where you are.

Love
D-L


No comments: