Monday, November 04, 2013

Petite Cougar had a major surprise for us



I was working on the newsletter when my bell rang. It was Petite Cougar. She'd left Geneva and said she'd be travelling to try and forget the love of her life, Scooby Doo. It had been Lady Leopard's idea, who said that a geographical cure doesn't change the situation, but it might give her a different perspective.

She asked for a cup of tea and if we could use the antique Art nouveau set.

Ooopps...that is only brought out for serious discussions.

She hemmed and hawed and never got to the point. Finally she insisted she had something to show me but she hoped I wouldn't think too badly of her.

I found her on the couch and frankly, I was shocked.
"He looks like his father doesn't he?" she said. "I call him Scooby Two."


No comments: