Tuesday, December 09, 2014

A new use for Velcro

"I'm going to Velcro everything you own to your body." This was from my husband who had just been asked if he'd seen one of my missing socks.

He is also regularly asked if he's seen my glasses,

 my keys,

 The book I'm reading,
 My camera, and many other items.


It may not be a bad idea. I'd save hours everyday if I wasn't searching for stuff. 

I take a certain sense of national pride that Velcro was invented in 1948 by a Swis, George de Mestral. The name is a combination of French velours (velvet) and crochet (hook).
 Velcro has been mentioned on Star Trek, Seinfeld and appeared in Peanuts.

How serious Rick was about using Velcro on my person I'm not sure and did he mean to attach it to my skin or my clothing.

Stay tuned. Film at 11.

No comments: