Sunday, December 14, 2014

Rooby's view of the world and us as sitters

1. The sand at the beach is to make moats for sand castles.

2. I belong in the bedroom. You are narrow minded that I must sleep on the rug and not the bed, but I will humour you and stay on the floor.

3. If D-L didn't leave her socks on the rug, I wouldn't have to pick them up and take them to her. Will she never learn, although I am beginning to think she is enjoying the tradition.

4. If I have to go in the garden, I'd like company. However, when I'm thru, whether you come in or not, is your concern not mine.

5. Yes, I hear you when you call "in" but I will wait a minute just to make sure you are sincere. When I'm sure you are, I'll come running and love hearing how you call me a "good dog," which of course I am. A very good dog if it were to be known. Spread the word...I like having a good reputation.

6. Thank you for throwing sticks. I love to run after them, but I see no need to bring them back. After all, you threw them away. They are good to bite. You should try one someday.

7. Your mission in life is to scratch me for as much as possible. I will help you by placing my body in the correct position. I will let you know when I have had enough.

8. Your other mission is to make sure I have good walks. I'm glad you like the beach as much as I do, and the woods walks are fine too. I've shown you all the good places to sniff, but you seem content to let me do the work of reading the messages and checking out the wild life. That's okay. You're only human.

9. All-in-all you are taking pretty good care of my needs while my pets are away in India. It didn't take you long to pick up my various noises and body language to fulfill my needs.

So folks, where are we going tomorrow?

Love,
Rooby

No comments: