Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Rick and Rooby (Ruby) at the beach




The adventure started with a rainbow. We didn't need to look for the pot of gold at the end with or without Leprechauns. We are living a golden life.

The beach walk could have been a scene in any romantic movie with the music of the waves. The smell of the salt air combined with the brisk air caressing our cheeks.

Rooby's first reaction was to run and run and run in circles...then she started digging to make a sand castle, or maybe it was the moat for the castle.

I saw a bird, I tried to catch him, I did, I did, but he flew too high. I hope he comes back.


Rick and Rooby running...We met one other dog whose name was also Ruby.
The patterns on the sand were beautiful.


Rooby checks out the waves. While a horse doesn't seem to care. The walk took well over an hour of pure, pure bliss, for Rooby, for Rick and for me.





No comments: