Monday, December 29, 2014

"You have to upate your blog"


Or "I have to update my blog" is becoming family code for another broken item. A couple of days ago on my blog Snap, Crash, Pop I listed all that had gone wrong or ended up in pieces. A few hours later I had to add to the list.

Rick told me as I woke up this morning, that I had one less champagne glass. About 8-10 years ago at a vide grenier I'd found 15 glasses including six of those champagne glasses for 9 Euros. As for the demitasse cup that bit the floor, we'd found that set at another vide grenier for 10 euros.

And for the ice bowl I'm making, shown in the photo above, this is the second one. The first had slipped into the sink as I was adding the rim decorations. The bowl is for a New Year's Eve fete and will have dip in the middle and parsley around it and shrimp draped on top. That is, if it doesn't break. No time for ice bowl 3.

Or maybe it would just be safer to hide under the bed where neither of us can do any more damage to anything.


1 comment:

URGENT LOAN OFFER WHATSAPP +918929509036 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.