Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Dear NSA

Dear NSA,

I know you don't usually answer my letters but I do wish you'd answer this one.

When I entered the US in Sept. I had to sign a form saying.

1. I had not helped the Nazis in WWII (I was a baby at the time, so I'm not sure what help I could have been).

2. I wasn't a terrorist.

3. I'd never kidnapped a child.

But I see in the US...

1. Policemen can kill unarmed citizens.

2. An FBI man has never been punished for a kill. I find it hard to believe that all their kills were just.

3. Nothing will happen to the CIA, their contractors and their bosses who have done unbelievable torture, torture as bad as the middle ages. Obama says move on...

So, do you only let foreigners in who are better behaved than your own people?

If I had done these things instead of allowing me in for 3 months I could have stayed longer'

If I had answered yes would I get a job with the police, FBI or CIA????

Respectfully yours,
DLN

No comments: