Sunday, August 03, 2014

My most important book



Three years ago I was undergoing radiation for breast cancer. During the entire period I blogged the experience from discovery through follow up exams.

I admit I had it easy thanks to catching the little devil via a mammogram offered free in Geneva.

I was determined to make the best of the situation no matter how it turned out and would blog it as my way of coping.

My wonderful husband turned  those blogs into a book. It is a happy book because of all the wonderful things that happened to me during treatment. Even had the outcome been different it still would have been a happy book, because it was a celebration of life almost daily.

I will admit still having moments of fear that there were little cells that hid out in my body to come out later, but that is also a reminder of how precious life is and to make each day count.

The book is now up on Amazon and for sale. Please consider buying it.  All proceeds will go to helping fight breast cancer. I don't want the money. I have something much better.

Life.



/www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MD6N8I0?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

No comments: