Monday, September 08, 2014

Dear NSA

8 Sept. 2014

Dear NSA...

I don't know if you can help. Today I had to call the US Consulate in Bern and they have one of those answering machines that says if you want this press that, and that press this.

I pressed, pressed, pressed, pressed, pressed, pressed. Finally got to the information I wanted. They gave a web address. The only problem they gave it much too fast to take it down. I can just imagine if it were  French person listening where the letter i is pronounced e, e is i, j is g and g is j.

And they don't repeat it, so a caller has to go back to 0 with the press, press, press, press, press.

I'm not sure how much influence you have, but if you do have time, give them a buzz, please and tell them you had this suggestion.

Also if they give the information more slowly and longer, you'll have more time to clean information about the caller, so it's a win-win.

Have a lovely afternoon,

DL


No comments: