Tuesday, September 09, 2014

This is not a complaint

It is a statement of fact not a complaint.

I'm frustrated.

Why?

I've too much to do, some of it my fault.

1. A newsletter to finish.

2. Another to mark up. Because I won't be working on my upcoming trip I need to make sure my clients receive something. I drive myself too hard for I am issues ahead of the promised number.

3. Murder in Schwyz, needs a final check to get off to my publisher.

4. I want to get back to writing Murder in Edinburgh. That's where I'm frustrated. I can't seem to get to the novel.

5. I want to finish my mother's recipe blogs.

6. I want to play more computer games.

7. I want to check more news sites.

8. I want to watch DVDs with my housemate.

9. I want to Skype with my husband.

We've got some great travel coming up which will slow up the novel writing.

What's the problem?

Me.

I try and cram too much into anyone day.





No comments: