I'm able to write emails, blogs and work on a book with my ex-boss. Thus, I can't complain about complete writer's block, although I would like to.
I know between the surgery on Tuesday and the FATCA lawsuit to be filed on the same day there's a lot on my mind.
Still, when I saw this ash tray at a restaurant in Collonge-Bellerive, it was almost like it was nagging me. It also made me a bit sorry I didn't smoke and have almost no friends that come to smoke in my home.
I wouldn't steal it from the restaurant so the nag stays in the next town.
I have a variety of other projects.
- Get my short stories into Kindle
- Put Wise Words on Writing into Kindle and/or try to market it to a publisher
- Polish Triple Decker and start submitting it to publishers
appointments get in the way
- heat wipes me out
- I play too many computer games
- I'd prefer to listen to Max Keiser
Why is it so easy to give advice but so hard to take your own?