Thank you for the visit. Please come back to read a wide range of topics.
This morning, I woke up with a similar attack of domesticity. I woke early. Before lunch I had...
- Cleaned the fridge
- Ironed (yes I iron normally because I prefer the feel of the clothes)
- Mended clothes
- Made raspberry muffins (recipe below*)
- Delivered muffins to friends
- Misc. cleaning chores
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup minimum fresh raspberries
Sift dry ingredients including sugar. Beat eggs, milk and add oil and add to dry ingredients. Fill greased muffin tins or paper muffin cups and bake at 350/190° for about 20 mins.