Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Going to France for lunch

I have to be one of the luckiest women in the world. It takes almost nothing to convince my housemate and my husband to go to France for a Chinese buffet.

And it takes even less to convince them to pull over to the side of the road to take photos. At this time of the year the Swiss and French countryside is covered in rapeseed. One almost needs sunglasses even on a cloudy day.

How much is that doggy on the rooftop. The one with the non curly hair? Arf! Arf! We figured out how he got up there, he probably could get down.

 Did his girlfriend toss him out?

NOT-TYPICAL of the Swiss countryside.

Wisteria is everywhere.

 The statue was made by handicap school students.
Every bit of scenery is the beautiful.

In a way as we meandered around, I thought of the Sunday afternoon drives when I was little with my mother and grandmother.



No comments: