Monday, May 25, 2015

Decisions, decisions

Yesterday, I finished the first draft of Murder in Edinburgh, Etc.

Now the real work begins, of the polishing, deleting, adding, rewriting.

Rick and I are heading to Andorra in early June where we will only work on our fiction. My goal was to have the MIEE first draft done in time for the trip.

However, I'm itching to get to the book.

I'd also promised myself when I finished the first draft of MIEE, I would start to market Murder in Ely, out this month. This involves social media, writing to independent bookstores, etc.

I've a third research project on a renunciation article I'm working on.

Both of these are tedious.

Then there's preparing The Nest, my studio, where my college friends will spend the next few days. 

What I really want to do is work on the rewrite.

I know the marketing is important.

Final decision?

One computer game then start polishing.

No comments: