Monday, March 23, 2015

52 week budget challenge

YEARS ago, I remember being late to a time management seminar. I needn't have bothered at all. Seems I already was doing or knew how do do everything they recommended. The problem was that I had too much to do that couldn't be eliminated.

I'm beginning to suspect the 52-week budget challenge will turn out the same way.


Week 1: Plan meals for a week. I already do that.



Week 2: Drink at home. Well except for an occasional glass of wine, beer or champagne, we don't drink all that much. We don't go to bars, although sometimes if we go out to a restaurant we'll find a wine that marries well with the meal.

Week 3: Cut back on your dog budget. Although we've talked endlessly about getting a dog, we keep putting it off. So this won't be the week we get a dog.


Although that face makes me content to know that I didn't see any Japanese chin pups for sale when I looked a week or so ago. And I suppose by NOT going to the libarie and by NOT buying dog magazines, this week will be another easy budget week. However, if when I run around the village I ran across a cute pup for sale . . . maybe I could ask them to wait till next week.


No comments: