Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Dear Kitten's voice



 If you're one of the 11 million people who've watched the Dear Kitten Friskies ad, you know how wonderful the voice of the senior cat narrating them. If you haven't heard them you can find them here on youtube.
This morning, like so many mornings, Rick and I woke up and opted for checking emails, FB in bed before beginning the day along with a cup of tea. I clicked on a video and heard that same soothing voice.

Who was it? I wondered.

A quick search of Swisscow.com (which does not save your information so take that NSA) and I learned it was Ze Frank.

He grew up in New York, graduated from Brown and has a fascinating career.

I found his website and started listening to his presentation to TED.

Then there's a series of nature recordings. I've spent part of today listening to them.

One of my favorites was his octopus which is sorta a scientific Dear Kitten.


No comments: